top of page


Please print the Kentucky Volunteer Registry form by clicking the button below.
Complete the form and return it to the school office.
Be sure to check the first box (A Licensed Child-Care Center Employee, Volunteer, or Adult Household Member) and provide a copy of your driver’s license.
There is currently a $10 charge to file in Kentucky, but this is subject to change. Once your application is received you will be billed $10 through FACTS. Thanks!

bottom of page